I seem to be a bit emotionally erratic of late. The good news is that much of what I am feeling is actually pretty happy. Here’s the rundown from this past week.
- VERY SAD: Guess who should NOT write quizzes on the day AF unexpectedly rears her emotionally-charged head? yep, the last post was written mere moments before my period started… that explains alot!
- JUST EMOTIONAL: J looked at me last night, laughing and said, “Who ARE you and what have you done with the Real Cindy?” I was crying as I watched people get married in a movie I have seen no less than 7 times. I also agreed to take a kitten a friend has. I think IF has finally sent me over the brink.
- UNEXPECTED OPTIMISM: Today I saw my GYN for a 6 month follow-up after my yearly exam. I was making an appointment for 4 months from now (which he requires when women are taking Clomid) and I had the thought, ” I won’t be keeping this appointment, since I will be pregnant by then.” How about that? I haven’t actually imagined myself as a pregnant person in a very long time.
- NERVES OF STEEL: I did not get weird about all the pregnant bellies surrounding me at the doctor’s office today.
- ZEN-LIKE CALM: I have not been freaking out about when the fertility clinic will call and whether our turn really is this month or not. I have a quiet certainty that we will get some eggs this month or next month.