I am having serious difficulty creating any sort of post in which I talk about the schedule for my donor egg cycle. So sorry folks, the following is rather informative but really not very clever.
- I am now on BCP’s. (always such an irony)
- At the end of this week I add a Z pak.
- August 10, Begin Lupron injections.
- August 20, Begin Estradiol injections.
- August 31, Last suppression check and Estradiol level taken.
- Sept 7, they thaw and fertilize my (donor) eggs.
- Sept 10, Embryo transfer!!!
- Various monitoring visits thrown in for good measure and a mock embryo transfer sometime in August.
- Sept 20, I will take my 1st hpt— if I have shown amazing self-restraint.
I am feeling strangely calm about this cycle. I suppose I have great faith in young eggs and I just can’t stand to think about how I will react if… you know. So la la la, I am NOT thinking about that. I am thinking happy thoughts and trying to decide if I am brave enough to paint the nursery.