Just a quick update from the home of Cinderella and Pukahontas:
- the garden is planted and growing. I have tiny little tomatoes. I am also trying a trellis system with the cucumbers and cantaloupes to keep them from running all over the yard. I love the garden especially since we moved it closer to the house.
- the nausea and throwing up has not stopped despite the end of the first trimester. We are really hoping for that to end soon.
- We had another OB visit on Friday. All appears to be going well. The babies are slightly ahead in their growth. The ultrasound was sweet. The babies were kicking, moving their arms and opening and closing their mouths as they inhaled and exhaled the amniotic fluid.
- We hoped that somehow we would be able to tell the babies genders at the visit. Alas, 13.5 weeks is just too soon to tell.
- Both babies have a heart rate of 162 BPM. They keep having the exact same heart rate. Isn’t that odd?
- I leave you with a poll and some u/s pics.